Publish date: 26 October, 2017
10 years of iGaming in Asia and there is so much to talk about! The industry is growing bigger and stronger every year, and the iGaming Asia Congress (iGA) team is proud to have been part of this evolution over the past decade. We can proudly say that we are the longest standing iGaming show in the region, with a long history of promoting the industry.
Operators, affiliates, suppliers and other companies from both the regional and global industry have met, networked and made significant deals over the years. Numbers don’t lie, we hosted 1,600+ delegates, 400+ speakers and 100+ sponsors & exhibitors over the last 10 years.
Here’s a quick look at what’s new for iGA 2018:
- First annual gaming innovation start-up launchpad in Asia
- The impressive growth of Sports betting in the region
- The booming phenomenon of eSports betting
- The potential of alternative marketing solutions, affiliates and SEO strategies
- The importance of M&A’s and strategic partnerships
- Customer service and CSR
- The lifeblood of iGaming – payments!
- Cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and ICO’s
- Big data and new technologies
- Two post conference workshops on how to stage and market an eSports tournament and how to successfully drive online traffic
- Surprise networking event will be announced soon, taking place on conference day one 13th March. Stayed tuned for more details.
Download the full programme for more details