Publish date: 16 January, 2018
To celebrate for the 10th anniversary of the iGaming Asia Congress, we are going to have the first ever iGA Gaming Innovation Start-up Launchpad to provide a platform for start-ups to present their products/services to leading igaming experts, investors and 150+ C-level igaming executives. Apply for the Launchpad to meet with future clients, business partners and investors on 14 March 2018, the second day of the conference, along with the other sessions that focus on the technology side of igaming business.
Technology innovation is the backbone of the iGaming industry, a USD15 billion business. A dynamic team of IT experts and innovative minds is crucial to the igaming business, one of the most fast-changing, challenging and fun industries. The hottest topics within the industry not only include blockchain technology, ICO (initial coin offering), big data, AI, VR, and cybersecurity, but also new games and online marketing tools to engage and retain players. The Launchpad would be a great platform for the key industry players to learn more about the up-and-coming innovators. iGaming Asia Congress continues to be the leading dedicated C-level iGaming event in Asia, providing a comprehensive platform for learning, networking, and deal-making among leading and up-and-coming players. The 10th edition of iGA Congress would be held on 13-15 March 2018 at Grand Hyatt, Macau. Limited seats available, register for the conference and workshops now.
Opportunities for Finalists of the Launchpad
- Speaking at iGA 2018: A slot within the Launchpad session will be offered to showcase their products/services in front of a panel of judges, who are all experts and investors from the gaming industry. In addition to this, there are going to be over 150 C-level executives joining and attending the conference.
- Complimentary Pass to Day 2 Conference: Each final project is entitled to 2 complimentary passes with access to conference day 2, 14 March. The focus of day 2 is on the technology side of igaming business. (Programme at a glance)
- Media Exposure: Shortlisted finalists will be announced at iGA website. There are chances to be mentioned in the press release of iGA Congress. (List of iGA’s media partners).
Prize for the Winner of the Launchpad
- A table-top exhibitor booth and one delegate pass at one of Beacon Events’ gaming conferences* (worth USD$9,800).
* The winner could choose from Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia (GRWA) 2018, Asia Gaming Summit (AGS) 2018, Investment Opportunities in Asian Gaming (IOIAG) 2018 or iGaming Asia Congress (iGA) 2019.
For more details, please refer to the page of iGA Gaming Innovation Start-up Launchpad.