What is the iGA Innovation Launchpad?
After last year’s successful first edition, we will host the second annual iGA Start-Up Launchpad with the hope that it will boost innovation and new ideas within the gaming industry.
The launchpad is a great opportunity for regional and global start-ups to get some attention from industry leaders, meet with peers, and make new business contacts.
Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their business to a judging panel as well as over 150 C-level iGaming executives and investors.
If you are a Start-Up looking to showcase your company, be sure to apply for a chance to become a finalist at the Congress!
Submission Process and Important Dates
- Complete the online form by 5pm (GMT) 15 February 2019;
- Your application will be kept confidential and shared only with the Launchpad panel and moderator;
- The shortlisted finalists will be announced on 21 February 2019 on the iGA website and finalists will be contacted directly via email and/or phone;
- Mark 12-14 March on your calendar, in the event you are chosen to present at the Launchpad;
- Each final project is entitled to 2 complimentary passes to access the 2 day conference on 13-14 March. View programme at a glance
- Flights and accommodation will be at the expense of the shortlisted finalists
Prizes & Opportunities
Opportunities for Shortlisted Finalists
Presentation at iGA 2019: A slot within the launchpad session on 14 March 2019 will be offered to showcase your products/services in front of a panel of judges, who are all experts and investors from the gaming industry. In addition to this, there will be over 150 C-level executives attending the launchpad session.
Prize for the Winner
The winner will be granted a table top exhibitor booth and one delegate pass (valued at USD$9,800) to use at one of the following gaming conferences:
Terms & Conditions
Beacon Events has been supporting and promoting bright ideas and producing educational conferences for over 20 years. We truly understand the spirit of entrepreneurship and the importance for various industry leaders to meet and discuss new ideas and trends.
We hope to be able to offer a platform for start-ups to display new and exciting products and services, in front of a more consolidated audience of industry players. We are looking for companies that are beyond just the ‘concept phase’. There must be a demonstrable product/service.
Below are terms and conditions for your application to qualify:
- ‘Early Stage’ only. This is a Launchpad, therefore we are looking for early stage companies. Ideally those at prototype stage or who have launched in the last few months. The company hasn’t gained significant media/investment attention and also are not at the idea concept! Publicly traded or large, well-known private companies are not eligible;
- Ready to deploy capital. It is preferable that the company or project has not raised a large amount of capital from institutional investors;
- A company not a product. This is a stage for new companies and entrepreneurs to gain attention and investments; it is not for established companies to launch new products or even divisions;
- Solid core team. The team should ideally consist of at least 2 people;
- Scalable Solution. We are looking for entrepreneurs with a unique perspective that are looking to take a scalable business solution to the next level;
- English Speaking. While we are looking for solutions and businesses that span the globe, and although iGaming Asia Congress is an English-speaking event, fluency in English is not required to present at the Launchpad.